Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[Project 2: What?]

So we're supposed to make fifteen sketches a day outlining our doings--uh, if I didn't work 9 hours a day 6 days a week and had no other classes this might be fun. Slash that, not fun, POSSIBLE. Hope everyone is looking forward to 60 stick illustrations of a cranky b**** flipping burgers. I know I know, all sorts of fabulous illustrators and successful comic artists keep visual diaries, and that if I were a good artist I would too-- but I highly doubt these people have the time or the energy to record every minute detail of their waking hours in ink. Even if they did, I don't think I'd care to read it.

I know your day sucked.
Mine did too.

Sigh.

Who knows... maybe it'll be like American Splendor. I'll do it. I'm not going to like it. But I'll do it...

Best of luck guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment